Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thai Chicken Curry

1 can coconut milk
1 T. green or red curry paste
Mix together, then add:

¼ C. brown sugar
1 T. fish sauce
1 ½ T. basil (dry)
1 ½ t. lime juice
1 C. snipped cilantro

Then add:
1-2 C. Chicken (already cooked & cut up)
2 C. Veggies

Serve over rice.

Notes from Kelly Peterson, who gave me the recipe: "Above is the recipe as I received it.
I really like the Thai Kitchen brand coconut milk (HEB). I have also used the juice from an entire lime, and it works great. I use frozen veggies (there’s an organic medley at Costco that I love with carrots, corn, green beans, and peas). It works best to set them out for a few hours to thaw before adding them to the curry. I hope you like it!"

Kristin's note: I don't care for fish sauce, but you might love it like Kelly's family does.

No comments:

Post a Comment